Former president Bill Clinton traveled with Jeffrey Epstein to his private island and stayed there with “two young girls” from New York, according to a recently-unsealed interview of prominent Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre.
“I remember asking Jeffrey what’s Bill Clinton doing here kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said ‘well he owes me a favor,” Guiffre told lawyer Jack Scarola in a 2011 phone interview.
“He never told me what favors they were,” Guiffre explained. “I never knew. I didn’t know if he was serious. It was just a joke . . . He told me a long time ago that everyone owes him favors. They’re all in each other’s pockets.”
Giuffre then said that “orgies were a constant thing that took place” on the island, but did not say specifically whether Clinton was involved.
The document was released with others as part of unsealing in the case against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, who has pled not guilty to charges that she recruited and groomed girls for the dead financier to sexually abuse.
Last year, Clinton denied ever visiting Epstein’s island, Little St. James, and said through a spokesman that he “knows nothing” about Epstein’s crimes. But he acknowledged flying with Epstein on his private jet on four trips from 2002-2003, which “included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton foundation.”
Statement on Jeffrey Epstein. pic.twitter.com/98ha9YYd1l
— Angel Ureña (@angelurena) July 8, 2019
Epstein’s lawyers said in a 2007 letter to federal authorities that the disgraced financier “was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative,” a wing of the Clinton Foundation which aimed to connect global leaders for solving “the world’s most pressing challenges.”
More from National Review
Hillary Clinton on Weinstein Conviction: ‘It Was Time for an Accounting’
Feds: Prince Andrew ‘Shut the Door’ on Cooperation in Jeffrey Epstein Case, FBI ‘Considering Its Options’
Lindsey Graham Claims Early Senate Impeachment Dismissal ‘Not Going to Happen’
- Amanda Stanton Is Dating Attorney Oren Agman: Meet Her New Man
- این حزب محافظه کار Burch, برج جوزا, فلیپ فلاپ ارائه راحتی خالص — 25% Off!
- پاکستان می گوید 4 سرباز و 4 طالب در ضربات پنالتی در شمال غربی
- این اتهام علیه جو بایدن اتحاد دموکرات کشف ارزش دادرسی
- Charli D'amelio رنگ آبی رگه در زیر شدید جراحی بینی
- ایالات متحده آمریکا دیوان عالی کشور طول می کشد تا تهمت پیشنهاد به خودداری بخش هایی از روسیه گزارش
- ونسا برایانت کار به تصویب هلیکوپتر ایمنی لایحه پس از کوبه برایانت مرگ
- مرگ لباس بچگانه
- سئو در وب سایت معتبر ویرگول
- مغلوب ساختن پیشی جستن آتش سوزی در بایدن بیش از سخنرانی نخوری استفاده از DC کلیسا و اعتراض پاسخ